Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vampires anyone?

So I sit here writing this in between trips to the can. I cant count the times I have physically exploded over the last 2 days. Thank God for indoor plumbing. I don't know why I got a flu shot, I'm convinced now that it has no practical value whatsoever. Anyway nothing really funny in this blog. I get really depressed and dark and sarcastic when I get sick. It makes me miss my grandma even more, she used to be the one who would take care of me and fuss over me when I would get sick. At least I have some books to read while I'm sick.

I was running a fever last night and I dreamt that I was a vampire. My name was Luscious and I was 400 years old. I had traveled the world and seen amazing things. And somehow I would up as a dishwasher at Ryan's in Cape. That's how depressed I get when I'm sick. Even in my own fantasy world where I am immortal and anything can happen, I am a dishwasher.

OK well I got to go. I need to pass out again. Peace be with you.

1 comment:

Little Bishops said...

Nice vampire name...reminds me of Casper the Friendly Ghost! :-) Your dream made me laugh! Hope you are feeling better. I too am convinced that flu shots are ridiculous...the year we had all the kids get them...they were sicker than they've ever been. We will not get flu shots again.